- Name :Eliza
- Meaning :Unique, Precious, One who has a jolly nature
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :8
- Syllables :3
- Religion :muslim
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Eliza
- Bellawell, god is my oath,bella as a girl's name is pronounced bell-ah. it is the italian and latin, and the importance of the,, bella, bella". also a short form of isabel or isabella (hebrew) "god's promise". author/political bella deduction; author belva plain. also the shape of the arabella. also the form of elizabeth.,the promise of god
- Eliseelise as a girl's name is pronounced lee. it is of french and hebrew origin, and the meaning of elise is "god is my oath". abbreviation of elizabeth. the form élise was popular in france in the 17th century. century and has been well used as a name in english since the 19th century, probably, from the well-known one of 1810, beethoven's sonata "for elisa". also the form of elizabeth. also the shape of the elysia.,god is my oath,god promised,god fulfilled his promise of
- Lilylily,lily, flower,lily, flower (pure, innocent),lily as a girl's name is pronounced lil-ee. it is of latin origin. flower name on the old french, from latin lilium. the lily is a symbol of innocence and purity and beauty. actresses lillie langtry, lily taylor, lily tomlin, leelee sobieski. also the form of elizabeth. also in the form of lillian.
- Elizabethelizabeth how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-liz-a-beth. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isabel is "god is my oath". it can also mean: "the promise of god", "god" or "god is perfection". the usual english spelling of "isabel", which was the usual form until the 16th century reign of queen elizabeth i of england, whose popularity made the "z" spelling becoming more and more frequent. see also elspeth and isabel. biblically, the mother of john the baptist. actresses elizabeth ashley, elizabeth hurley, elizabeth montgomery, elisabeth shue, elizabeth taylor; politics elizabeth dole; suffragetten-elizabeth cady stanton.,god is my oath which he sware to god,god promised,god fulfilled his promise of
- Elsaelsa how to a girl's name is pronounced in the vi. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of elsa is "god is my oath". abbreviation of elisabeth or elizabeth. literary: name of the lioness in the book "born free" by joy adamson, which was made into a movie. elsa had become popular as the name of the queen of disney ' s 2013, from the movie "frozen". english actress elsa lanchester. also the shape of ailsa. also the shape of the alice.,god is my oath; god's promise,promised, god,the promise of god,short form of elizabeth
- Ardenarden as a boy's name (also used regularly more than girls name arden), is very ard-is. it is of latin origin, and the importance of arden is "great forest". possibly, "bright, enthusiastic". last name of shakespeare ' s the mother, and also the name of the beautiful magical forest in shakespeare's "what they like the best.,arden as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name arden), is very ar-the. it is of latin origin, and the importance of arden is "great forest". literary: the forest of arden in shakespeare's "as you like it," it was magical, beautiful place. the most famous in the modern era, as the surnames of cosmetics queen elizabeth arden and actress eve arden.,from the eagle valley high, the increase of
- Raleigha deer's meadow,the red or rye, field,meadow, the deer,the meadow, the deer,the raleigh as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name: raleigh), is of old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". the location, the name. the -leigh ending, in the fashion of ashley, makes this previously masculine name suitable for a girl.,raleigh as a boy's name (also used regularly by more than girl-name: raleigh) pretty rah-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". use, is likely to be a tribute to sir walter raleigh, explorer and favorite of queen elizabeth i, who around to his place through a puddle jump, so that you can cross with dry feet. the city in north carolina was named after him.
- BettieBettie is an alternate form of Betty Both can be used as a short form of Elizabeth, Bethanne, or Bethany, or as independent names
- Ellievery bright,ellie as a girl's name. pet form of many of the names of girl as elaine, eleanor, elizabeth, ella, elbows and smooth. also the shape of the alice. also the form of helen.,shortened form of a name starting with the,the sympathy, the compassion
- Virginiawoman virgin,virgin, virgin,virgin, pure,virginia how to a girl's name is pronounced vir-jin-yah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of virginia, is virgin. the name was originally spelled verginia, and was the feminine form of an ancient roman name of clan verginius. with time, its spelling changed due to its association with the latin term virgin, which means virgin. this meaning for the name since then. popular in america since the mid-19th century, century; the first child born in america, virginia dare, in the year 1597. the state of virginia was named as homage to the virgin queen elizabeth i. writer virginia woolf; tennis player virginia wade.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name