- Name :elisabeth
- Meaning :elisabeth how to a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of isabel "god is my oath". biblically: the spelling of elizabeth used in the new testament, that of elisheva. the name of the mother of john the baptist. it comes from the same root, as elisheba, the name of the wife of aaron. the name may have been influenced by the hebrews shabbâth "day of rest".,god is my oath,god is my oath; god's promise,god promised
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For elisabeth
- Elsaelsa how to a girl's name is pronounced in the vi. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of elsa is "god is my oath". abbreviation of elisabeth or elizabeth. literary: name of the lioness in the book "born free" by joy adamson, which was made into a movie. elsa had become popular as the name of the queen of disney ' s 2013, from the movie "frozen". english actress elsa lanchester. also the shape of ailsa. also the shape of the alice.,god is my oath; god's promise,promised, god,the promise of god,short form of elizabeth
- Babettebabette as a girl's name is of french, greek and hebrew origin, and the meaning of babette "foreign; god is my oath". diminutive of barbara (greek); nickname of elisabeth (hebrew).,my god is my oath,promise of god
- Elizabethelizabeth how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-liz-a-beth. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isabel is "god is my oath". it can also mean: "the promise of god", "god" or "god is perfection". the usual english spelling of "isabel", which was the usual form until the 16th century reign of queen elizabeth i of england, whose popularity made the "z" spelling becoming more and more frequent. see also elspeth and isabel. biblically, the mother of john the baptist. actresses elizabeth ashley, elizabeth hurley, elizabeth montgomery, elisabeth shue, elizabeth taylor; politics elizabeth dole; suffragetten-elizabeth cady stanton.,god is my oath which he sware to god,god promised,god fulfilled his promise of
- Lizettegod is my oath,lizette how to a girl's name is pronounced liz-zaber. is the united states and of hebrew origin, and the importance of lizette is "god is my oath". variant of elisabeth. also the shape of the liz.,god promised,god fulfilled his promise of
- Marlisemarlise as a girl's name is pronounced mar-leese. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of marlise is necessary-for the child". of miryam. is also composed of elisabeth.
- Ailsaailsa as a girl's name is norse in origin, and the meaning of ailsa is "island of alfsigr". name: the tiny scottish island ailsa craig in the estuary of the river clyde. alfsigr is a personal name, with the meaning of "eleven, to the magic of victory". its use as a first name has been characterized by ealasaid, the gaelic form of elisabeth (hebrew) "god's promise". the name can also be used as a self-titled elsa.,eleven victoria,fairy tales, rock
- Yelisabetayelisabeta as a girl's name is of russian and hebrew origin, and the meaning of yelisabeta is god is my oath. variant of elisabeth.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name