- Name :eir
- Meaning :eir as a girl's name is norse in origin, and the meaning of eir is "norse, the goddess of medicine.",peace, mercy
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For eir
- AyanshThe first Ray of light, Part of parents, Gift of God, They are part of their parents, ray of light
- JinishaGod is gracious, Superior person, it means superior. Girls with this name are strong, intelligent and independent. They never compromise about their work and have curiosity to learn new things.
- JovinThey love to take the responsibilty and duty of their family. They are comforting and easily approachable., They love to take the responsibilty and duty of their family. They are comforting and easily approachable.
- JuanGod is gracious. People with this name have the fun side and can convince people with their nice and jolly attitude., God is gracious. People with this name have the fun side and can convince people with their nice and jolly attitude.
- ParikshitName of An ancient king, Tested one or proven (Posthumous son of Abhimanyu, heir of the Pandavas. Pariksit means 'the examiner', as the brahmins said he would come to examine all men in his search for the Supreme Lord), Name of an Ancient King , One who has been tested,
- JishnuTriumphant, it means victorious. People with this name are honest, powerful and determined towards their goal. They can easily win the war with their leadership skills.
- Riorio as a name of children is very ree-oh. it is of spanish origin and the meaning of river "river". place name, independent name and an abbreviation of names with the suffix-rio. rio de janeiro, brazil, which means "river of january" in portuguese. the rio grande is the border river between texas and mexico, and its name means "great river" in english.,river
- Jozefait means God will increase his blessings. They get success and have exotic and fun in their life.
- JuanaGift from God, Gift of God. Such people know how to deal with their life and what they have to do. They are nice and unselfish.
- Phoenixblood, red,purple; the increase of bird, symbol of renewal and rebirth,dark carmine,dark red,phoenix as a boy's name (also used, in general, less than girls-name: phoenix) is of greek origin, and the importance of phoenix is "dark red". the mythical arabian bird known as the phoenix is a symbol of immortality. after living for centuries, that dies and rises from its own ashes. also the name of a city in the southwest of the u.s. state of arizona. the actors of the sheet, joaquin and the late river phoenix.,phoenix as a girl, using the name (and, more often than the boys of their name phoenix is of greek origin, and the importance of phoenix is "dark red". the mythical bird known as the phoenix is a symbol of immortality. after living for centuries, then, has risen from its ashes. also the name of a city in the southwest of the u.s. state of arizona.
- Juanitait means God precious gift and God has been Gracious. They bring people together and give proper time to their friends. Their joy have no bounds.
- Asaasa as a girl's name (also used, in general, unless the names of girl asa) is very ah-vi. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of asa is "doctor, healer". biblically: the name of the third king of judah, and he reigned forty years. it became popular through the puritans in the 17th century.,asa as a girl, using the name (and, more often than the boys of their name asa) is norse in origin, and the meaning of asa is "goddess". a scandinavian female name, is also a male name derived from hebrew and means "doctor, healer".,doctor, healer,healer, born in the morning, physician, tribal healer
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name