- Name :eider
- Meaning :good
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For eider
- Royred,redhead,roy how to a girl's name is pronounced roy. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of roy is "red". as an abbreviation of names like leroy, roy is also a form of the old french term roi, meaning "king". roy rogers is a modern chain of fast food restaurants. cowboy roy rogers, the actor roy schneider. also the shape of the elroy.
- Robertbright glory,bright fame,famed, bright, shining, glory,robert how to a girl's name is pronounced rah-bert. it is of old german origin, and the importance of robert is "bright fame". one of the favorite name for boys since the middle ages. especially favored by the scots due to 14th-century king robert the bruce and poet robert burns. name of the 11th century, duke of normandy, who was also a crusader. senator robert kennedy; poet robert burns; actor robert deniro, robert duvall, rob schneider; author robert lawson; general robert e. lee, the writer robert ludlum; baseball player roberto alomar, roberto clemente.
- Bixthe name bix is a name of children . bix is a cool and sexy nick name, thanks to what the last x. it is, in great measure, in connection with the legendary and influential cornet players (and the inspiration for the novel young man with a horn), bix beiderbecke. he was born in leon bismark beiderbecke and his nickname, derived from his middle name. bix could easily fit in with the cousin of jax, dax, etc
- Taylorcloth cutter,an, the tailor, clothes,cutter, cutting,taylor as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl's taylor) it is very tay-ler. it is of middle english old french origin, and the importance of taylor "schneider; to cut". norman french word "account with c". professional first name and the surname in the 19th century. 12. the u.s. president zachary taylor, director taylor hackford; football player lawrence taylor, singer james and livingston taylor.,taylor as a girl' name (also used, in general, less than kids his name to taylor) is very tay-ler. it is of middle english old french origin, and the importance of taylor "schneider; to cut". name professional. it became popular through the signs the name of taylor in the soap opera "the rich and famous", "all my children" and "melrose place".
- Tayschneider,tay as a name of children scottish. name: the largest river in scotland, famous for the fishing of salmon.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name