- Name :edna
- Meaning :the delicacy, the tenderness,edna how to a girl's name is pronounced ed close. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of edna is "joy, joy". biblical name of the apocryphal book of tobit, from hebrew ednah, and linked with the garden of eden. edna has been used as an english form of the irish gaelic name eithne means "kernel". for the first time in the 17. of the century in england. poet edna st vincent millay; writer edna ferber.,little seeds of nucleus,of joy, of joy (hebrew); nucleus (gaelic),the rejuvenation, the joy
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For edna
- Edaeda how to a girl name is german origin and meaning of the eda is the "pursuit of wealth". of eeas gyd. also an expression of affection for edith and edna.,prosperous, happy
- Enaena, a girl name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of ena is "renewer". of ednah. the anglisierte form of the gaelic name eithne, or enat, and the abbreviation of the names with the suffix-ena (see ina). the name became popular because of queen victoria's granddaughter, princess ena, who had his name misunderstood, the pastor, baptized you. the original intended name was eva. also the form of edna.,form of eithne,kernel or peace
- Yanceyyancey as a girl's name (also known as boy name yancey). of uncertain origin: it may be a native american word questioned, as the term yankee. the hero of edna ferber's novel cimarron has been named yancey. the actress yancey butler.,yankee
- Edinaedina, as a girl's name of old english and of hebrew origin, and the importance of edina is "rich friend, joy, joy". variant of edwina and edna. also a poetics of expression, "edinburgh", which in the capital of scotland. name of a character in the framework of a sitcom "absolutely famous". fashion designer-edina ronay.,rich/wealthy friend of the rich
- Cimmaronthe name of cimmaron is a girl name . cimmaron is an alternative spelling of cimarron, a great plains city and the river was made famous through the edna ferber novel; it has a beautiful western feel. cimmaron or more correctly bighorn, is one of those vintage name in literature, like atticus and scout, the time can appreciate.
- Cathaythe name of cathay is a girl name . a perfect example of what a difference a single letter can mean. add an 'a' in the ho-hum cathy and exotic ancient names of china, often of such poets as edna st. vincent millay and ezra pound.
- Abednagoabednago as a girl's name is of aramaic origin, and the importance of abednago is "servant of nabu". nabu was the god babylonian wisdom. biblically: one of the three wretches were thrown into the furnace of nebuchadnezzar, the king, and saved by an angel. his hebrew name was azariah, meaning "half god".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name