- Name :eden
- Meaning :eden as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of the girl eden) is pronounced ' n ' eed. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of eden is "place of joy". biblical: the garden of eden (hebrew êden) is the paradise, which is the home of adam and eve. can also be used as a variant of edan, or as a transferred surname, derived from the specified name edun or edon old english origin, of êad means "wealth" and hûn meaning "bear cub". some of the first uses of the name may be a variant of aidan. english statesman sir anthony eden.,eden as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name eden), is pronounced ' n ' eed. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of eden is "place of joy". it is also sometimes used as a pet form of edith. biblically: the name of god in the garden, the paradise of adam and eve.,the paradise,the place of joy,instead of joy, the joy
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For eden
- ApurvaOne of a kind or rare, Quite new, Exquisite, Unprecedented, Like never before, Unique, Unmatched
- Lucylight,the light of the day,lucy as a girl's name is pronounced loo-lake. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lucy is "light". feminine of lucius; vernacular form of lucia. the feast of saint lucy (fourth century), patron saint of the eyes, that is to say, the festival of light in sweden. lucy is a dogmatic little girl in charles schulz's popular "peanuts" comic strip. actress lucy liu.
- ApoorvaOne of a kind or rare, Quite new, Exquisite, Unprecedented, Like never before, Quite New, Unique, Rare, Exclusive, Matchless,
- ApurvOne of a kind or rare, Quite new, Exquisite, Unprecedented, Like never before, Unparalleled, Extraordinary, Exceptional, Unmatched
- Birgitbirgit, as a girl's name is pronounced on-geet deul. is norwegian of origin, and the meaning of birgit is "blessed". variant of bridget. name of a saint irish. there was also a saint brigitta, the patron saint of sweden. see also britt.,powerful, strong,strength
- Ednathe delicacy, the tenderness,edna how to a girl's name is pronounced ed close. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of edna is "joy, joy". biblical name of the apocryphal book of tobit, from hebrew ednah, and linked with the garden of eden. edna has been used as an english form of the irish gaelic name eithne means "kernel". for the first time in the 17. of the century in england. poet edna st vincent millay; writer edna ferber.,little seeds of nucleus,of joy, of joy (hebrew); nucleus (gaelic),the rejuvenation, the joy
- GenetRefers to the very first garden Eden which was created by the God Almighty., Refers to the very first garden Eden which was created by the God Almighty.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name