- Name :echo
- Meaning :echo as a girl's name is pronounced ek-oh. it is latin and greek origin, and the importance of the echo is "reflected sound waves". of êkho. mythology: a nymph who loved narcissus and faded, until only her voice is left, behind him.,echoing of a sound,the sound,the woman and the sound
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For echo
- Vandafrom the vandalischen tribe,vanda, a young woman name italian and czechoslovakian origin. variant of wanda (slavic) the tribe of the vandals. it is generally used in the early 20th century.
- Hedybattle, war,fight,hedy, as a girl's name is pronounced hed-ee. it is of greek and hebrew, and the importance of hedy is "adorable, sweet, my echo". familiar, in the 1940s and the 1950s, the glamorous actress hedy lamarr. also the form of hedda. also the form of hedwig.
- Zyrandathe name of zyranda is a girl name . on the rare occasions in the name of zyranda it is possible that it is derived from the words in connection with echo or reflection.
- Marketamarketa, as a girl's name is pronounced mar-kee-tah. is of czechoslovak origin. variant of margaret.,pearl
- Jakubethe name of jakube is a girl of the names of polish origin. this surname is very rare in the united states these days. however, during the late nineteenth century and early twentieth century, jakube was introduced in the united states and canada society, such as the last name of a series of predominantly jewish immigrants. these new participants in the market, represented several nationalities, coming from poland, czechoslovakia, russia and germany, just to name a few. as name, jakube had very little use. however, it might be a good honor to the name of those immigrant ancestors.
- JaighosaShout of Victory; Echo of Triumph; Voice of the Winner, Shout of Victory, Echo of Triumph, Voice of the Winner
- Svatomirsvatomir as a young man, of name, of czechoslovakia, and the slav origin and the importance of svatomir is "the holy one of glory."
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name