- Name :Dye
- Meaning :Who is divine like a Godess
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Dye
- LakshaWhite rose, Rose, A decorative red dye used by women of ancient India, The name that represents the beauty and purity of a white rose
- Dinahdinah how to a girl's name is pronounced dye near. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of dinah is "justified". it can also be used as a shortened form of a name such as claudin. biblical: jacob ' s only daughter. actresses dina merrill, dinah shore. also the shape of the adena.,god has led,god will judge avenged a
- Dextera person, the dyes of cloth,dexter as a young man by the name is pronounced " deks-ter. it is the latin and alt-english origin, and the meaning of dexter is "right-handed, the happiness; the wife, the dyes". originally from the greek dexi meaning of "worship", which conveys "the right hand", therefore, "dexi hand". in old english, a professional name dêag "dye" and estre, a woman extension. the football players dexter carter.,dyer, clothes dyer, dexterous,skillful; cloth dyer
- Porfirioporfirio, as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of porfirio is "purple dyeing". the term in english is "porphyry". name of the fourth centenary of the saint, as well as a famous 20th-century playboy porfirio rubirosa.,purple,purple, stone
- Mauvemauve, as a girl's name is of french origin, and the importance of the purple is "the mallow plant". the leaves of the mallow are purple, therefore, the use of "purple" as the color.,color violet-purple dyed
- Jupiterthe father zeus,jupiter, as a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of jupiter is the "father". of dyeu-father. protestantism: the sky, god corresponds with the greek god zeus. lightning were considered to be messages from jupiter to mortals on earth.,the father god
- Hennathe name of the henna is a girl name . reddish dye that sounds as if it is a real name-the old-fashioned, old world, yetta-hedda diversity.
- Jediahjediah as a girl's name is pronounced je-dye-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jediah is "lord knows". jada is an abbreviated form of the name; both are biblical name.
- GoldyeueThe one who is optimistic who grasp the standards of sympathy and pardoning. They are likewise inventive and creative that gives them an aesthetic ability.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name