- Name :dori
- Meaning :gift or generation
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For dori
- NeilAcquirer, Earner, Blue, Sapphire, The mynah bird, Gaelic, Cloud, Passionate, Bank of cloud, adoring, defender.
- NealChampion, Cloud, Passionate, Crow, Talktive person, Blue, Indigo, Sapphire, Treasure, A mountain, Zealous, adoring, zealous, fervent.
- Rickbrave rulers,of courage, of the dominant power, the rulers,rick how a young man name is pronounced rik. it is of english origin. abbreviation of richard and frederick. humphrey bogart ' s character in "casablanca", said rick. actors rick moranis, rick nelson. also the form of broderick. also the shape of cedric. also the way of eric. also the form of theodoric. also the way of ulric.
- Doriandorian as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name is dorian) rather dor-ee-in. it is of greek origin, and the importance of being dorian "a descendant of doro; doris". name: doris is a area of greece. literary: in the novel of oscar wilde "the portrait of dorian gray", dorian was granted the wish that he would receive an eternal youth and beauty. a portrait of him changed to show the passage of time and finally caused his death. also the form of doran. also the form of isidore.,the doric order or on the trunk,from the sea,the people, the gift; in the exile, a
- DorinAn individual who is determined yet tender hearted, An individual who is determined yet tender hearted
- Dorisdorian woman,doris how to a girl's name is pronounced dor-iss. it is of greek origin, and the importance of doris is "from doris; it is a gift." place name: an area in greece. feminine of dorian. mythology: the daughter of the meeresgottes okeanos. the actress doris day; writer doris lessing.,gift of the ocean,sea,woman, doris
- Derekderek how a young man name is pronounced car-ik. it is of english and german ancient origin, and the meaning of derek is "people' s rule". of theodoric. many phonetic variations of places of use. basketball player derrick coleman; baseball player derek jeter. also the form of darroch. also the form of dietrich.,the people of power, the rulers,the people, the rulers,the wealthy or powerful rulers of men,the man, the rulers
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name