- Name :Diu
- Meaning :One who is down to Earth and is practical person
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Diu
- ClaudiaAs mentioned in the New Testament, it is the feminine form of 'Claudius', a 7th century saint
- Sawyerwho will saw the wood,sawyer,▲, as a name for children the medium of english origin, and the importance of sawyer is "wood worker". name professional. literary: the majority of the family members as the names of mark twain's young heroes tom sawyer.,who is saw wood; naughty boy (through tom sawyer),lumber, strawberries,wood
- Claudeclaude as a boy's name (also as girl's name claude) is very klawd. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of claude is "lame". roman name of clan. claudius was the roman emperor, who has succeeded caligula. saint claudius (third century) was a chief captain roman who converted to christianity. popular in france (where it is sometimes used as a girl's name) for the glory of the seventh-century saint claude of besançon. claud is the anglisierte form. painter claude monet; the composer claude debussy; congressman claude pepper; actor claude rains.,feeble person,lame,lame; box of
- Landerlander, as a name for children the medium of english origin. occupational name: can be "laundryman" or "landowners". possibly derived from the german meaning of "fence", or an expression to describe a person from a rural area or a german/jewish name for the people of landau, a town in germany. lander, wyoming, has been appointed to the browser, and the civil war, general frederick w. lander.,the land,the territory
- ClaudiusOne who is crippled; disabled; handicapped; unable to walk, One who is crippled, disabled, handicapped, unable to walk
- Emigdiothis is the Spanish form of the Saint Emigdius who was a saviour against earthquakes., this is the Spanish form of the Saint Emigdius who was a saviour against earthquakes.
- Roeroe, as a name for children the medium of english origin, and the importance of deer is "roe deer". possibly originated as a professional in the name for a hunter or deer hunter.
- ClaudDerived from the name 'Claudius', who was a 7th century saint, Derived from the name 'Claudius', who was a 7th century saint
- Coveycovey, as a name for children the medium of english origin, and the importance of covey's "caste of the birds". author stephen covey.
- Salisburysalisbury, as a name for children the medium of english origin. maybe "town of willows", the french word "attorney" of "grass". place-name: a picturesque and celebrities of the cathedral of this city of england. an american name.
- ClaudiuOne who is lame; cannot walk; one whose legs are crippled, One who is lame, cannot walk, one whose legs are crippled
- Ovidovid as a young man by the name. it is possible that the "pastor", "egg", or "obedience". it is also a latin clan name publius obidius naso, in the first-century roman poet, the poem "metamorphosis".,sheep
- DiuclezzianuDiuclezzianu is the Sicilian form of Diocletianus and means glory of Zeus., Diuclezzianu is the Sicilian form of Diocletianus and means glory of Zeus.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name