- Name :dionysus
- Meaning :followers of zeus,the god of wine and fun
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For dionysus
- Apolloapollo as a young man by the name is pronounced it poh-loh. it is of greek origin, and the importance of apollo "destroyer". mythology: the greek and the roman, god of light, music and poetry, of the sun comes through the sky in a sleigh, and also rules over healing and prophecy, speaks of the famous oracle of delphi. the name comes from appollyon, the greek translation of the hebrew word "abaddon", which means "destroyer." biblical: apollo was one of the first christian disciples. in modern philosophy, apollo come to symbolize the classical and spiritual aspects of thought. by contrast, dionysus, the god of wine and revelry, we report the spontaneous and instinctive.,destroyer,force,men, men
- DenisRomanian form of Dionysus, meaning 'Greek God of wine'., Romanian form of Dionysus, meaning 'Greek God of wine'.
- Deondeon as a young man by the name (with a lower frequency, such as the names of girl deon). variant of dion. also the form of deion. also the form of dennis.,followers of dionysus,zeus
- Dennisdennis how a young man name is pronounced iss. it is of english and greek origin, and the importance of dennis is "follower of dionysius". also the variant of dionysius. mythology: dionysius is the greek god of wine, is responsible for the growth of the vine in the spring, and the author of the wine-growing; so that it corresponds to the roman god bacchus. biblical: a judge of athens, was converted to christianity by the apostle paul. basketball player dennis rodman; actor dennis quaid, dennis christopher, dennis hopper, dennis franz, denis leary, dennis haysbert; the sailors dennis conner.,followers of dionysus,followers of zeus,zeus of nysa
- Denisededicated to god,denise how to a girl name is very is a-nees. it is of french origin, and the importance of denise is "follower of dionysius". feminine of dennis, the greek name dionysus. it is an ancient form of the latin name dionysia, but this variant is obtained only from the 1920s. actress denise richards.,the followers of dionysus,zeus of nysa (dionysus)
- DionisieRomanian form of Dionysus, meaning 'Greek God of wine'., Romanian form of Dionysus, meaning 'Greek God of wine'.
- Inothe name ino is a girl with the name of the greek, of japanese origin. ino was one of the queens of thebes, who, after his death, became an immortal. ino raised her nephew dionysus, the son of semele and zeus), that provoked the wrath of hera. in his despair, ino jumped into the sea and, subsequently, was worshipped as leucothea (the white goddess). in japanese, ino means wild boar. ino is the most trusted in japanese in the context of ino yamanaka, a character in the anime naruto. although brief and concise, and with the "or" fashion ends, ino is one of the most rare, greek mythology, name.
- Deiondradeiondra as a girl's name. female dion; diminutive of dionysius. dionysus is the greek god of wine. football player deion sanders called his daughter deiondra. also the shape of the dionne.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name