- Name :devi
- Meaning :devi as a girl's name is pronounced dev-ee. it is of hindi origin, and the meaning of the devi "goddess". hindu mythology: title, especially in regard to the wife of shiva, who is known by different names according to her exercise of power, for good or for evil. devika means "little goddess". also the way of deva. also the form of the " eats.,goddess of all,goddess of the force
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For devi
- VanyaHindu female deity of forests, Van ki Devi, Gods gift, God is gracious, Gracious, a woman who is graceful to God for everything.
- KhushiHappiness, Smile, Delight (Celebrity Name: Sridevi), Khushi name means She is Pleasure and Happiness
- VaanyaHindu female deity of forests, Van ki Devi, Gods gift, God is gracious, Name of the Hindu deity of forests.
- AmoghUnerring, Lord Ganesha, A Name of Lord Ganesh, Unerring, Undeviatingly Correct, Invariably Precise
- DevishChief of the gods, King of the gods, Another name for Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva and Indra, Chief of the Gods, Best among the Deva's, Mahadev, Supreme Lord
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name