- Name :Coy
- Meaning :Silent, Steady like forest
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Coy
- NezahualcoyotlThe fasting coyote. Also the name of a Texcoco king, The fasting coyote. Also the name of a Texcoco king
- Maiflower of apricot, coyote, dance, linen suit,may how to a girl's name is pronounced m & e. nick, margaret and mary.
- Maccoymaccoy as a young man, by the name of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of maccoy is "son of hugh". the phrase "the real mccoy" came from scotland, and refers to something that is of the highest quality.
- Mccoyfire,mccoy as a young man by the name is of english origin, and the importance of mccoy is "son of aodh". surname. also the shape of the maccoy. also the shape of the mc.
- Rowellathe name rowella is a girl name . a sign of winston graham poldark series of historical novels, in cornwall, in the change of the 19ten century. rowella is the rebellious sister morwenna chynoweth, and the beloved, the sister, and the evil man osborne whitworth. plays esme coy, recently in the bbc adaptation. the origin of the name are not clear, but rowella fashionably late could be the perfect equipment support in the election.
- Alafairthe name alafair is a girl name . the meaning and origin of this very rare, the names are not clear, but in regard to the germanic name of alvar - eleven, warrior", or allovera/elvira "everything is true". historically it has been recorded mainly in travel from roma families in england and in the american south in the 19th century. century. an historic institution of the so-called is alifair mccoy, a victim of the hatfield–mccoy fight, that he was shot in the new year ' s day massacre of 1888. a remarkable modern institution american crime novelist alafair burke, daughter of author james lee burke. there are a lot of styles of writing records that alefare, alifair, allifair, allifare,alefaire, alifear, alafear, elifair, elafare, ellafare, ellafair, elafaire.
- Coylecoyle as a young man by the name is pronounced koyl. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of doyle is "the vanguard of the fight; he continues the battle".
- Coyancoyan, as a young man by the name is pronounced koy-a. it is of french origin, and the importance of coyan is "modest".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name