- Name :Cooper
- Meaning :Maker of wooden objects like tubs, buckets, barrels, etc, Maker of wooden objects like tubs, buckets, barrels, etc
- Gender :Unisex
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Cooper
- GurvaidDivine knowledge, This is the name of success and cooperation. It is a very fortunate name, which will give you an unfair share of advantage against competition.
- Artemisartemis as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, less than the boys of their name artemis) is very ar-te-miss. it is of greek origin. mythology: the name of the greek goddess of the moon, of hunting and of chastity, which corresponds to the roman diana. the other two goddesses virgins were hestia, goddess of the home, and athena, the goddess of wisdom. name of the granddaughter of lady diana cooper, perhaps as a tribute to the grandmother. the variant of artemisia is the name of a shrub is common in the united states. it is also the name of the colors in 17th-century painter italian artemisia gentileschi.,butcher
- Garya spear,gary how to a girl's name is pronounced gare-ee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of gary is "spear". transferred use of the surname, which probably dates from a norman, name origin germanic, a shortened form of a name starting with nothing. american industrial-elbert h. gary gave his name to the steel-city of gary, indiana, in the year 1906. the "a" in the name of the city manifests itself as the air, so that the common respelling garry. the name was made famous during the 1930s by the actor gary cooper. now, it is also as a pet form of gareth, and garfield. cartoonist garry trudeau, gary larson; actor gary sinise, gary oldman. also the shape of the attic. also the form of gerald.,spear,spear rule of spearman
- Korakora as a girl's name is pronounced co-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of the kora is the "girl". can be traced back to classical mythology, though the modern form was coined by american writer james fenimore cooper in "the last of the mohicans" (1826). the k - spelling is a modern variation. kora is also the name of an african instrument. see also cora.
- GwennWhite, Fair, Blessed, This is the name of success and cooperation. It is a very fortunate name, which will give you an unfair share of advantage against competition.
- AnirudhaVictorious, Cooperative, Unopposed, Uncontrolled, Unrestrained, Without Obstacles, Name of Grandson of Lord Krishna
- GwennaWhite, Fair, Blessed, This is the name of success and cooperation. It is a very fortunate name, which will give you an unfair share of advantage against competition.
- AnirudhhaVictorious, Cooperative, Unopposed, Uncontrolled, Unrestrained, Without Obstacles, Name of Grandson of Lord Krishna
- Tyrellobstinate,stubborn (by dragging),persistent, person,tyrell how to a girl's name is pronounced tye your-rel, ter-el. it is possible (alt-french) puller, and started as a nickname for a persistent person, so that the comparison with a horse that uncooperatively pulls on the reins. you can also derive from tyr, the name of the scandinavian god of war. tuesday was named after tyr. the shape of the thorald.
- Uncasuncas as a young man, of name, of native american indian origin, and the importance of uncas is the fox. literary: james fenimore cooper's novel the last of the mohicans, uncas, the noble mohican, saves her and falls in love with english cora munro.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name