- Name :Cilla
- Meaning :Ancient, antique, relic, A nickname for Priscilla White, who was an ancient British singer of 1960s
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Cilla
- Priscillaold,old, old,priscilla how to a girl's name is pronounced pris-sill-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of priscilla is "ancient, venerable". biblical: a first-century christian missionary. priscilla was one of the names popular with the puritans of england. longfellow gave the name of the heroine in his poem, "the loss of thousands standish". often, in the beginning of the christian era, then, through the puritans, and popular in the 19th century. the actress priscilla presley.
- Navaronethe name navarone is a boy's name of spanish origin. cowboy swagger on the non-cowboy-strip "the guns of navarone, selected from priscilla presley.
- Lucillelight,light of day, the brightness,lucille how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-soul. it is of french and latin, and the importance of lucille is "light". diminutive of lucy. lucilla was used by the romans and revived in the 19th century. the comedian lucille ball.
- Cyliathe name cylia is a girl name . the young french actress and singer cylia malki put these exotic abbreviation of priscilla in the mix.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name