- Name :chau
- Meaning :as a pearl
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For chau
- Emilythe rival, the rival,emily as a girl's name is pronounced em-i-ee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of emily is "rival; laborious; eager". female emil, from its latin name aemilia, the feminine form of the ancient city, the roman surname aemilius (probably from aemulus). literary: the way of emelye was used in the 14th century of chaucer ' s "the knight ' s tale", which was a translation of emilia, the form in chaucer 's source, boccaccio' s teseida. there is overlap in the use between the variations of emily, amelia, emma and emmeline. 19th-century writer and poet emily bronte; poet emily dickinson; ettiquette maven emily post; actress emily watson.,rival,to strive or excel or rival
- Calvinnaked, hairless,calvin as a young man by the name pronounced kal-vin. it is of french origin, and the importance of calvin is "little early". diminutive of "birth", the french "chauve". a roman city, and of the family, the clan name as a surname. to transfer a name as homage to 16th-century french religious reformer john calvin, whose thought profoundly affects the presbyterians, methodists, and the huguenots branches of protestantism. family in the modern age, through bill watterson country ' s cartoon feature of "calvin and hobbes". u.s. president calvin coolidge; composer calvin hamptom; italian composer italo calvino.,little soon, a, the desertion of
- Lydialydia,lydia, as a girl's name is pronounced led-ee-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of lydia is "from lydia". of ludia. name: lydia was an area of asia known for its two kingdoms of the kings midas and croesus. biblical: a christian woman called a "seller of purple" is described as a woman in business, it is likely that the rich. kochbuchautorin lydie marshall.,the women of lydia
- Mavismavis as a girl's name is pronounced, you can viss. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of mavis is "song thrush". the name was first in english, geoffrey chaucer (14. xvi), author of "the canterbury tales". also the form of the financial participation of the workers.,song thrush,songbird
- Pyramusthe name pyramus is a name of children . although the name of his great tragic love thisbe remains in modern use, paramour pyramus, a young babylonians, but they have disappeared. chaucer contains the story of his misbegotten love in your "love visions", while the version of shakespeare, performed by two jester "a midsummer night' s dream, is a classic comedy sketch. with the return of the classic name, maybe pyramus could re-emerge.
- Loyolathe name loyola is a girl name . loyola is a spanish surname, and sometimes as the name of a girl. it is likely that, in honor of st. ignatius of loyola, founder of the jesuits. loyola o'connor was a band of american stummfilmschauspielerin.
- ChowdaryA variant of Chaudhry refers to title of Kalar Panwar, A variant of Chaudhry refers to title of Kalar Panwar
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name