- Name :Chanel
- Meaning :Pipeline or a duct
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Chanel
- Cocochocolate bean,coconut as a girl's name is pronounced ko-ko. it is of french origin. diminutive of nicolette and names starting with co, despite the fact that the use of this fashion of names, most of them in relation to gabrielle coco chanel, who got his nickname from a song that she sang when she worked in a cabaret. name of courteney cox's daughter. also the shape of colette.
- Ciarawith black hair or dark skin,ciara how to a girl's name is pronounced kee-a-ra. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of ciara is "black". modern feminine form of ciaran (of "ciar"), the name of two great saints of ireland. you can also be attributed, in italian chiara meaning "light", and is characterized by the use of kyra and kiara. in the united states, it is pronounced with a soft cloth and "c", in which case it gets either a respelling of sierra, or the use of the brand of perfume called ciara (see chanel) was by revlon in the year 1973. also the form of the claire.,dark little girls,a little dark
- Gabriellegabrielle how to a girl's name is pronounced akv-ree-ell. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of gabrielle is "woman of god, my strength is god". french is feminine, and gabriel, gheber "man", or gabar "strong", with, "god". tennis player gabriela sabatini; dressmaker gabrielle "coco" chanel; volleyball player, gabby reece.,god is my strength,god, who is the more courageous,the woman of god, power of god
- Ikeathe name ikea is a girl name . ikea is a down-market version of chanel/tiffany/porsche-brand-name-as-first idea.
- Otterthe name of the otter is a girl name . while we do not see many of the parents, the acceptance of the otter as the name of their babies, zooey deschanel, insert the lexicon, if as the name for your beautiful daughter called elsie otter. also in the celebrisphere, the otter is one of the most unique baby names, we have heard.
- Channelthe name of the channel is a girl name . has actually mean for the name of your son channel, as in the body of water? as you know, is the english channel? or is it that they are the last names of the french, the designer of chanel, with a soft "sch" sound at the beginning and the accent on the last syllable? although, we recommend you to go with the chanel spelling.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name