- Name :ceres
- Meaning :ceres as a girl name, that is to say, sair ebs. the importance of ceres is, to "grow up". from the indo-european "ker". mythology: the roman goddess of agriculture and fertility, known in greek mythology as demeter. the name ceres is the root of the word "cereal".,goddess of corn,to grow
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For ceres
- Circebird,circe, as a girl's name is pronounced, they serve. it is of greek origin. the latinized form of the greek "kirke", which probably means "the bird". mythology: sorceress, who tries, to ulysses and change men into pigs and back. the name is associated with a "charming" woman.,greek goddess name
- Fayfairy,fairy, or goblin,fay as a boy's name (also as a girl name fay) is irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of faye is "raven.",fay as a girl's name (also known as boy name fay) is very fay. the importance of fay is "a fairy". at the end of the 19ten century-embossed, inspired by the legend of king arthur, in which morgan le fay, his half-sister, is a mysterious sorceress, also known as "lady of the lake". actresses fay wray, fay compton, faye dunaway. also the form of the faith.,little fairy
- Sirenasorceress,entangler,siren, as a girl's name is pronounced sir-een-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of the mermaid is of the "magi". in greek mythology, the sirens, half-woman, half-bird creatures, for their irresistible singing, attracted the people of the sea in his fall. see also sarina and serene.
- Alcinaalcina as a girl's name is pronounced al-seen-nee. it is of greek origin. spanish and portuguese of the name. greek mythology: a sorceress, rules over a magical island. literary: the italian poet ludovico ariosto, the name alcina is a lover of the seductive charms and sensual pleasures in the 16th century orlando poems.,tenacious
- Ceresecorese, as a girl's name is of english origin, and the importance of cerese is "the tree and its fruits". also the form of cerise.
- Euroneuron as a girl's name is pronounced ire in. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of euron is "the golden one." euros, with the meaning of "gold". in the tradition of welsh euron was a beautiful sorceress. the poet llywelyn ap peco wrote his love poems for a girl of this name in the 15th century.century.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name