- Name :celia
- Meaning :blinded,celia how to a girl's name is pronounced seel-yah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of celia is "heaven". of caelia, the feminine form of the ancient roman and surname of celio, probably from "caelum", in the sense of "heaven". sometimes, as a short form of cecilia. celio, the masculinity of the mold. the name was not used in the middle ages, and was introduced in the version in the english-speaking world, such as the name of a character in shakespeare's "as you like it" (1599). it became popular in the 1940s of the actress celia johnson. also the form of the celestial.,sky,celeste
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For celia
- Celinacelina as a girl's name is pronounced seh-leen-ah. it is latin and greek origin, and the importance of celina is "the sky, the moon." variant of celia or selena. also, possibly, the french name marceline. mythology: one of the seven daughters of atlas, who have become, by zeus into stars of the pleiades to the constellation. celine is the french version of celeste, has been made famous by the singer celine dion. also the form of selina.,the sky,the goddess of the moon", "heavenly", "heavenly young warrior, represented, around mars
- Selinathe moon, the sky,selina as a girl's name is pronounced sa-leen-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of selina is "the moon". of uncertain origin. is the first took place in the 17th century, and that can be a variant of selena, or celia. the name became popular in the united kingdom in the 1980s. perhaps through the tv personality selina scott.
- Ciliathe tabs, as a baby girl name. scientific name: tiny hairs, the project of some of the cells. it can also be used as a variant of celia, or an abbreviated form of cecilia.
- Cezeliathe name of cezelia is a girl name . while this name has some of use going back to the immigrants in the united states in the ninteenth and early twentieth century, today, would be as nothing more than a creative way of variation of cecelia/cecilia. the advantage of this notation is that it could cause in the of modernity, feeling nickname of zelia.
- Maricelacombination of maria and celia,maricela how to a girl's name is pronounced mar-a-lago-lah. it is of spanish and latin origin, and the importance of maricela is "dedicated to mars". variant of marcella.,young warrior, represented, around mars
- Arceliaarcelia as a girl's name is of spanish origin and the importance of arcelia is "treasure chest". also the variant of araceli.,treasure,treasure, chest
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name