- Name :Cassia
- Meaning :An empty, vain woman
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Cassia
- KeeshaImmense Joy, God is gracious, African - Favorite, Hebrew - Cassia, Cinnamon, A spelling variant of Keisha
- Keziacassia tree, cinnamon is a girl's name is pronounced ke-zye-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of cinnamon is "cassia-tree". cassia is the generic name for a variety of trees and shrubs, of which produces cinnamon. biblically: one of the three beautiful daughters of job. the name was accepted by the puritanern and introduced in america in the 18th century. century.bark of trees
- KezziahThe meanning of the name is from Hebrew, means Cassia, Cinnamon, The meanning of the name is from Hebrew, means Cassia, Cinnamon
- SurasaGoddess Durga, Well flavored, Juicy, Sweet, Elegant as a composition, A kind of plant, Sacred Basil, Name of Durga, Name of An Apsara, Name of a river, Cassia bark, Name of a nagamata i.e. the mother of nags, Name of a Raaga, A name of the Goddess Durga
- Lakeishacassia tree,the combination of la and keisha,lakeisha how to a girl's name is pronounced lah-kee-sha. it is possible to variant of the hebrew cinnamon means "cassia tree", via keesha and keisha. lakeisha and its variants are also rhyming variant of leticia or from the combination of la - with aisha (arabic) "alive and well". the french is the prefix of the - for the first time has been added to the free people of color in the state of louisiana and has become a popular denomination, the tendency among african-americans. it is also possible (swahili) "favorite".
- Kasianthe name kasian is a name of children . as the old saint's name cassian more and more popular, variations are rampant. kasian but creates pronounced questions.
- Kassiecassia how to a girl's name is pronounced kass-ee. it is of american origin. abbreviated form of a name like kassandra and kassidy. see also cassie. also the form of cassandra. also the shape of katherine.
- Kizzycassia tree, cinnamon,kizzy how is a girl name. variant of cinnamon (in hebrew) "cassia". literary: alex harley roots" as one of the traditional names of african. the use of cinnamon and its variants, can be traced in the slave name since the 18th century.century.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name