- Name :Cassia
- Meaning :An empty, vain woman
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Cassia
- KeeshaImmense Joy, God is gracious, African - Favorite, Hebrew - Cassia, Cinnamon, A spelling variant of Keisha
- Keziacassia tree, cinnamon is a girl's name is pronounced ke-zye-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of cinnamon is "cassia-tree". cassia is the generic name for a variety of trees and shrubs, of which produces cinnamon. biblically: one of the three beautiful daughters of job. the name was accepted by the puritanern and introduced in america in the 18th century. century.bark of trees
- KezziahThe meanning of the name is from Hebrew, means Cassia, Cinnamon, The meanning of the name is from Hebrew, means Cassia, Cinnamon
- SurasaGoddess Durga, Well flavored, Juicy, Sweet, Elegant as a composition, A kind of plant, Sacred Basil, Name of Durga, Name of An Apsara, Name of a river, Cassia bark, Name of a nagamata i.e. the mother of nags, Name of a Raaga, A name of the Goddess Durga
- Lakeishacassia tree,the combination of la and keisha,lakeisha how to a girl's name is pronounced lah-kee-sha. it is possible to variant of the hebrew cinnamon means "cassia tree", via keesha and keisha. lakeisha and its variants are also rhyming variant of leticia or from the combination of la - with aisha (arabic) "alive and well". the french is the prefix of the - for the first time has been added to the free people of color in the state of louisiana and has become a popular denomination, the tendency among african-americans. it is also possible (swahili) "favorite".
- Kizzycassia tree, cinnamon,kizzy how is a girl name. variant of cinnamon (in hebrew) "cassia". literary: alex harley roots" as one of the traditional names of african. the use of cinnamon and its variants, can be traced in the slave name since the 18th century.century.
- Kassiecassia how to a girl's name is pronounced kass-ee. it is of american origin. abbreviated form of a name like kassandra and kassidy. see also cassie. also the form of cassandra. also the shape of katherine.
- Kasianthe name kasian is a name of children . as the old saint's name cassian more and more popular, variations are rampant. kasian but creates pronounced questions.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name