- Name :Capri
- Meaning :A place in Italy
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Capri
- Leonardobrave lion,leonardo as a name of children of the old german, spanish and italian origin, and the importance of leonardo is the "lion force". it bears the name of the artist leonardo da vinci, one of the most brilliant minds and creative men who ever lived. the actor leonardo dicaprio. also in the form of leonard.,lion-brave,strong as a lion
- Leonardbrave as a lion,the lion brave,courageous lion, lionhearted,leonard how to a girl's name is pronounced len-ard, le-aw-nard. it is of old german origin, and the importance of leonard is "lion strength". from an old french name, derived from the germanic lion "lion" hard and robust, brave, strong". name of the fifth century, is the patron saint of peasants and horses. the name was in the united kingdom by the normans and became popular in the 19th century. the composer leonard bernstein; actor leonard nimoy, the actor leonardo dicaprio.,strong as a lion
- Makaraborn in capricorn,capricorn,makara as a girl name swahili, the origin and meaning of makara "sea dragon". hindu mythology: a water monster with the body of a crocodile and the head of an elephant. it is also the insignia of kamadeva, the vedic god of love and desire, corresponds with the sign of capricorn.
- Fancydecor/idea, a concept,the imagination as a girl's name means "imagination, of fantasy." it can also mean that an unusual idea (see caprice). the use of the name, although you can also make reference to a little girl. also the form of frances.,free man
- Amsterdamthe name amsterdam is a name of children . name of the city in a less smooth, such as paris, london or even trenton. it was the name of the character, played by leonardo di caprio in "gangs of new york".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name