- Name :Cao
- Meaning :A Chinesee surname
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Buddhism
Similar Names For Cao
- callabeautiful,beauty,calla, that as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of calla is "beautiful". from greek kallos". also the name of a flower: calla-lily. it is also a variant of caoilainn an irish gaelic name meaning "slim and fair", or kelila importance of "the laurel wreath" or an abbreviation of michaela. also the way of quality. also the way of calista. also the form of kayla.,beauty
- kayleechaste, pure,kaylee as a girl's name, that is to say: kay-lee. is gaelic origin, and the meaning of kaylee is "slender". of caollaidhe. variant of kayla with the popular-ley ending, much favored in different ways. it can also be used as a combination of kay with lee. see also cayla and kaylin. also the form of kalila. also the form of kelila.,the laurel, the crown,that is not of importance
- kavanaghborn handsome or the son of caomhan,kavanagh, as a young man by the name (as the names of girl kavanagh) is an irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of kavanagh is "followers " kevin". an irish surname.
- caelancaelan as a boy's name (also as a girl name caelan), is very kay-lan, shay-lin. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of caelan is "slender". anglisierte form of caolán (see caolan). it can also be related to the cailean. also the shape of kaelan.,the people of the victory,person, fine,thin
- kylekyle as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name kyle) is very kyl. is gaelic origin, and the meaning of kyle "thin and straight". place name, refers to a narrow body of water between two land masses, or in a peninsula or point. the actor kyle maclachlan.,kyle as a girl, the name is used (also, more in general, as a young man by the name of kyle) is from scotland and origin irish, straight". of caol". name: kyle of lochalsh, which leads to the isle of skye. also the form of kelila.,living near a narrow channel,a narrow tongue of land,strait, strait, channel,narrow, narrow, barely
- caylacayla how to a girl's name is pronounced kay-lah. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of cayla is "slim and fair". of caoilainn. also, maybe ídishe name kelila importance "crown of laurel", or an abbreviation of michaela. variant of kayla. cayley and other variants follow the pattern of rhyme of bailey and kaylee.,the crown of laurel
- cavanaughborn handsome or the son of caomhan,cavanaugh as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name cavanaugh) is very ka-see-naw. it is half english and irish origin, and the meaning of the cavanaugh is "chubby; sweet".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name