- Name :brook
- Meaning :small sequence
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For brook
- Logana descendant of the warrior; or little hollow,a small hill,from the hollow,small hollow,logan as a young man by the name (less often than girls-names-logan) is very loh-gan. is gaelic origin, and the meaning of logan is "hollow". the word "lag". in chinese, the name means "little hollow". author logan pearsall smith; playwright and director joshua logan.,logan as a girl, the name is used (most often the boys name logan) is very loh-gan. it is scottish gaelic and the origin and meaning of logan is "hollow". the use of this surname as a girl name family that has been because of the popular character brooke logan on the tv program "rich and famous". the last name more than your first, through his love, of interest at the fair.,small hole
- Louisefamous in war,famous warrior,louise how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-eez. it is of old german origin, and the importance of louise is "famous warrior". feminine louis; french version of luis. louisa was more common in the 18th and 19th centuries. saint louise (16. in the sixteenth century), was a co-founder of the saint vincent de paul, the infirmary, the daughters of charity. author louisa may alcott; actresses: louise brooks, louise lasser.,prestigious warrior,known fighter
- LadbrocLabroc means He Lives on the Path that is beside the brook, Labroc means He Lives on the Path that is beside the brook
- BirneyLives on the Brook Island; Island with a Brook, Lives on the Brook Island, Island with a Brook
- Colburncolburn, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of colburn is cold brook; coal of bach". the location, the name.
- Skylynnthe name skylynn is a girl name . lynn is especially popular suffix to the combination of the names of the days of marilyn by katelynn today, ashlyn, and brooklyn, and, to the right, skylynn (or skylyn or skylinn or skylynne). skylynn is probably influenced by the fashion of skylar, as through the word to name the sky, but skylar is itself a variation of the dutch schuyler. not unpleasant to the name, but in the end, you can do better.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name