- Name :Brittany
- Meaning :She was born on the island of Britain
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Brittany
- Conwennathe name of conwenna is a girl of the name of the assembly of wales, cornwall, brittany, to its origin. familiar, by the poet william blake. according to blake, after his death, conwenna "it seems that ... by the north with the listen ray beautiful and terrible". they do what they want.
- Brettbreton in brittany,the board as a girl, using the name (and, more often than the guys in the name of the table). it is very bret. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the table is "of britany, or in the united kingdom". last name as first name. also the variant of the britain. literary: lady brett ashley was hemingway ' s the heroine in the novel "the sun also rises".,table as a boy's name (also less often girls in the name of the table) is very bret. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the table is "of britany, or in the united kingdom". transferred use of the surname has its origin in the middle ages as a denomination ethnic for a native of brittany (france), great britain (england). the writer bret harte; the french painter jules breton; baseball player brett butler and ironing board, saberhagen; the football players brett favre.,of britain
- Briacthe name briac is a name of children . st-briac was an irish saint, who came in the north of france, on the 6. century and gave its name to the small town of saint-briac-sur-mer, in brittany. the name is believed that in connection with brian, even though you can be totally independent of the names of the celtic word "bruaich", which means "steep mountain". briac brings, in any case, a fresh continental breakfast to feel and it would be a good option for those who like a name with two french and irish connections
- Hywelexcellent,very far away,hywel as boys' name is pronounced, as the hu-wel. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of hywel is "surprising, "eminent". a popular medieval name, the name and the source and the shape of the anglisierte the last name howell. in arthurian legend, king hoel of brittany was king arthur ' s relatives and allies.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name