- Name :Bridget
- Meaning :An exalted woman
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Bridget
- Birgitbirgit, as a girl's name is pronounced on-geet deul. is norwegian of origin, and the meaning of birgit is "blessed". variant of bridget. name of a saint irish. there was also a saint brigitta, the patron saint of sweden. see also britt.,powerful, strong,strength
- GibGib is male name and means Servant of St.Bridget. It is a Scottish, German, English name that originates from an old German name Gil that means Bright Pledge., Gib is male name and means Servant of St.Bridget. It is a Scottish, German, English name that originates from an old German name Gil that means Bright Pledge.
- BirgitteComes from old Norse "bjart" meaning bright one or radiant. This is a variant of the Swedish Birgitta and the English Bridget.
- Breedthe race that the boys of their name. origin uncertain. maybe an occupational disease, the name to do with the breeding of animals. you can that relates to saint bridget, also known as " the bride of the abbess.
- Macbridemacbride as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of macbride is the "son of the successor of st bridget". saint bridget was influential in the fifth-century irish nun.
- Gittabrigitte, a girl's name is of origin gaelic, and the importance of bridgette is "exalted". diminutive of brigitte.
- Bridegirlfriend as a girl's name is of irish or gaelic origin. anglisierte form of brid, the modern gaelic contracted form of brighid ' (see the diary of bridget). bridie, is the mascot of the way.,the force or sublime
- Brigidinethe name of brigidine is a girl name of irish origin. brigidine is a unique take on bridget used the singer sinead o'connor. but suppose you are not a irish rock star, that would probably be best to do to stop bridget.
- Britesbrites as a girl's name is of portuguese origin and the importance of brites is "power". also the variant of bridget.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name