- Name :Berry
- Meaning :Celtic - Fair headed, Spear, Mound, Dune, Noble and Bright, Pale Green Gemstone, A variant of name Barrie
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Berry
- Arloarlo as a girl's name is pronounced ar-loh. it is of spanish origin and the importance of arlo is "barberry tree." also the italian variant of charles. it became popular in the 1970s, possibly due to the fame of the folksinger arlo guthrie. also the form of harlow.,between two high lands,between two hills,hills
- Juniperthe juniper as a girl's name (also more frequently than girls name juniper). the name of the plant: a shrub with fruits of the forest, from which gin (known as "geneva" in dutch) is traditionally distilled.,juniper berry juniper-tree (an evergreen tree),juniper as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name juniper) is of latin origin. the name of the plant, the juniper-tree, or a berry (derived from iunipêrus). in the bible, is used as a translation of hebrew rothem, a desert broom-bush. as a surname, is partially derived from jennifer.,young
- JinGold, Bright, Beautiful, Berry, Precious, Victorious, A Buddha, Another name for Vishnu, Chinesee - Gold, Metal, Money, Embroided, Bright, Ferry
- MoryMory is derived from the French word for mulberry tree., Mory is derived from the French word for mulberry tree.
- Malinafollower of saint columba,malina, as a girl's name is of hawaiian origin, and the importance of malina is "peace". also nickname of madelina. also the shape of madeline. also the form of melina. also the shape of melinda.,the raspberry,the woman of magdala
- Dianellathe name dianella is a girl name . dianella is the botanical name of a small plant that grows in australia. it flowers in spring with a star-like purple flower that develops into a blue berry. dianella feels laptop as a continuation of diana.
- Genevageneva how to a girl's name of old french origin, and the importance of ginebra is "juniper tree". name of the swiss city; a form of genevra, italian variant of genevieve; or germanic form of juniper. the name also could refer, juniper tree, whose old dutch name was gin, so gin is flavored with juniper berries. it is also a variation of jennifer.,juniper juniper berry in a tree,the leader of the tribe
- HuckEnglish - Resembling the fruit; A variant of Huckleberry, English - Resembling the fruit, A variant of Huckleberry
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name