- Name :Bathsheba
- Meaning :Seventh Daughter, Daughter of satiety, Daughter of the oath, Voluptuous
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Bathsheba
- Solomona man of peace,of the peace,solomon as a young man by the name is pronounced " vi-lah-mun. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of salomon is "peace". biblical solomon, son of david and bathsheba, followed his father as king of israel. he wrote the book of proverbs, ecclesiastes and the song of songs. the wisdom of solomon, is, literally, because, if you ask him what gift would god, he asked only for the wisdom it takes to govern. used in the middle ages and the 18th. also in the form of "shalom".
- Shebadaughter of an oath,sheba, a girl name is very shee-bah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of saba is "a promise". nickname of bathsheba. saba is the name of a kingdom in southern arabia, known for his great wealth. biblically: the queen of sheba to jerusalem, to see for himself if reports of solomon's great wisdom and wealth of truth.
- Everdeenthe name everdeen is a girl name . with "eve" and "eternity" in the name of the trends in a big way, the hunger games-heroine katniss everdeen is a surname which has, definitely, first-name potential for parents. it has been chosen as a nod to bathsheba everdene, the central figure in thomas hardy's far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life; according to the author suzanne collins: "the two are very different, but both struggle with the knowledge that their hearts".
- Everdenethe name everdene is a girl name . no, not fashion (mis)spelling everdeen of the hunger games fame! in fact, everdene is the original literary force, with the hunger games author suzanne collins, the choice of the name as an allusion to bathsheba everdene, the central figure in thomas hardy's far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life; according to the author : "the two are very different, but both struggle with the knowledge that their hearts".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name