- Name :Bani
- Meaning :Earth, Goddess Saraswati, Maiden, Goddess Saraswati
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :8
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Vrishabha (B, V, U, W)
- Nakshatra :Rohini (O, BA, BI, BU, Vee, VA, VI, VU, Bee)
Similar Names For Bani
- Verafaith,vera how to a girl's name is pronounced veer-ah. it is the russian and slavic origin, and the importance of the vera faith. it is also sometimes associated with the latin word verus meaning truth, and can also derive from albania verë means summer. the nickname of geneva and veronica. the name of two of the most popular writers of the late-19th century. the actress vera miles; fashion designer vera wang.,truth, truth
- ArianGreek - Braver; Albanian - Golden Life; A variant of name is Arion, Greek - Braver, Albanian - Golden Life, A variant of name is Arion
- Zanathe name zana is a girl of the names of polish origin. international possibility, that belongs to england and to israel, poland, latvia and albania.
- BesnikTraditional Albanian name, meaning "faithful" or "loyal", Traditional Albanian name, meaning "faithful" or "loyal"
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name