- Name :bama
- Meaning :bama as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of bama is "son of prophecy". use refer to the state of alabama or of honour, the american president, barack obama.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For bama
- Barackbarack as a boy's name is pronounced ba-rahk, bare-ek. is the hebrew, swahili and african origin, and the importance of barack is "lightning; blessing". biblical: a brave warrior, collaborates with the prophetess deborah to victory in the fight against the superiority. see also barric. the u.s. president, barack obama.,blessed,thunderbolt, lightning; or blessing
- Husseinhow,handsome or pretty,and with hussein as a young man by the name pronounced hoo-sayn. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of hussein is "good, small handsome man". originally a pet form of hasan. the name of a celebrity, in the shiite islam and a real name in jordan. the american president, barack hussein obama.,small, nice as it is
- Aholibamahthe daughter of Anah of Zibeon the Hivite. Her maternal grandfather was Zibeon the Hivite son of Seir the Horite.
- Obamabending or leaning; a small beach,the one of obama as a young man by the name is of african origin which means "twisted and evil, something bent". famous by the american president, barack obama. obama was created by his grandfather, name given.,slightly curved
- Falmouththe name falmouth is a name of children . falmouth, can, in a beautiful place by the sea, in massachusetts, but, as the name is dangerous in the area of foul in the mouth." falmouth kearney was the name of barack obama's great-great-great-grandfather.
- BameyThe name means ' brave as a bear.' It is a version of bamard., The name means ' brave as a bear.' It is a version of bamard.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name