- Name :Bali
- Meaning :It means a soldier or patriot.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Bali
- Pandu(Younger brother of Dhritarastra; husband of Kunti; Father of the Pandava's born to Vichitravirya's widow queen Ambalika (by Vyasa).), Pale individual who has strength
- Stephaniecrown,garland, wreath,stephanie how to a girl's name is pronounced with steff-a-nee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of stephanie is "crown, the crown". female stephen. the name of the first christian martyr, was one of the popular names of the beginning of the christian era. the way french stephanie became popular in the early 20th century. tennis celebrity steffi graff; actresses stephanie powers, stephanie zimbalist; poet stevie smith.,woman with crown
- BalinThe name is an Arthurian legend baby name. It means 'Brother of balaan.', The name is an Arthurian legend baby name. It means 'Brother of balaan.'
- BalianIt mens Master or Lord. It was the name of a noble crusader in the kingdom of Jerusalem in the 12th century., It mens Master or Lord. It was the name of a noble crusader in the kingdom of Jerusalem in the 12th century.
- AmbalikaMother, One who is sensitive, Insightful (The king of Kashi's youngest daughter. She was abducted by Bhishma along with her sisters and married Vichitravirya.), They are the three princesses of kashi, compassionate mothers
- AmbaGoddess Durga, Mother, Eldest of the three princesses of kashee and sister of Ambika and Ambalika, Name of a Goddess (The king of Kashi's eldest daughter. Bhishma abducted her from her swayamvara along with her two sisters to be his brother's bride.), A mother filled with compassion
- BalindraGod of Power and Strength; King Bali; Prahlad's Grandson, God of Power and Strength, King Bali, Prahlad's Grandson
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name