- Name :Auri
- Meaning :English - Aura, Golden
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Auri
- GauriA fair woman, Goddess Parvati, White, Fair, Beautiful, Brilliant, Another name for the earth, Fair, White, One of many names of Goddess Parvathi
- GaurishLord Shiva, Lord of Gauri, A Fair One, Husband of Gauri , Parvati, One of many names of Lord Shiva
- GouriA fair woman, Goddess Parvati, White, Fair, Beautiful, Brilliant, Another name for the earth, Gauri means the girl with milk white color. A sign of beauty.
- GaureshLord Shiva, Lord of Gauri, A Fair One, Husband of Gauri , Parvati, One of many names of Lord Shiva
- Mauricea dark-skinned person,a swamp, a dark, black, came,dark-skinned,dark-skinned,maurice how to a girl's name is pronounced maw-reese. it is of latin origin, and the importance of maurice is "dark-skinned, moorish". it is also a anglisierte form of muirgheas (irish, gaelic) "sailor" and, finally, a derivation of the phoenician term "mauharim", that is to say, "ostler". roman called introduced into britain by the normans, and is often used in the 17. saint maurus (sixth century) was a french writer, a saint. see also merrick. the actor maurice chevalier; writer, maurice sendak; composer maurice ravel.
- Daphnedaphne as a girl's name is pronounced daff-nee. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of daphne is "laurel tree". mythology: virtuous daphne was a nymph, and became one of the leaves of the laurel tree to the protection of apollo. the name was used in the roman empire disappeared, but until the age of 18. century. he came to america as a slave name. author daphne du maurier.,laurel, laurel,laurel, victory
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name