- Name :Atilda
- Meaning :At the Elder Tree, From the elder tree grove, A variant of name Athilda
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Atilda
- Madisonmadison as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name madison), is very mad-a-son. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of madison is "son of the mighty warrior". it is also possible variant of madeline (hebrew) "woman from magdala", or surname derived from matthew (hebrew) "gift of the lord" or "matilda" (alt-english) "mighty in battle". the siren, the heroine of madison in the hit movie "splash" probably affects the use of the name, and boy ' s name as a maiden name.,madison as a boy's name (also more extended, the names of girl madison) is very mad-ih-sun. it is derived from the medieval town of the woman called magdalene (greek, french), "woman of magdala". the surname arose from madde, it was a nickname for madeleine. use of madison's name is influenced by james madison, an important contribution to the american constitution and the bill of rights, as well as the president of the united states during the war of 1812. the writer madison smartt bell.,matthew ' s child,and that a mighty battle,son of matthew,the son of maud
- BanjoAndrew Barton "Banjo" Paterson was a poet who wrote the lyrics to the song "Walzing Matilda" which is the unofficial national song of Australia ., Andrew Barton "Banjo" Paterson was a poet who wrote the lyrics to the song "Walzing Matilda" which is the unofficial national song of Australia .
- Matildathe struggle, the strength,the fight, the mighty matilda how to a girl's name is pronounced muh-til-dah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of matilda", the mighty in battle". william the conqueror's queen matilda (11th. century), was the name in the uk, if they have not been pronounced "maud". it was revived in the 18th century for a while. a holy name.,mighty battler, strength in battle,powerful and mighty in the battle
- Maudbattle, possibly,in the battle of the powerful,maud how to a girl's name is pronounced mawd. it is of french origin. variant of matilda. common in the late-19th century. the actress of "matilda" of adam. also the shape of madeline.,powerful and mighty in battle
- Tildapotent and powerful in battle,tilda how to a girl name is german origin and meaning of tilda is "mighty in battle". abbreviation of "matilda". the actress tilda swinton.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name