- Name :Asia
- Meaning :Daughter of Oceanus and Tethys
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Asia
- AmuAmu is the name of a river that encompasses Central Asia., Amu is the name of a river that encompasses Central Asia.
- TeshaHappiness, Survivor, Old Greek - Hunter, Harvester, Guardian, Women from Therasia, A derivative of the name Theresa
- Anastasiaanastasia as a girl's name is pronounced ahn-a-p-shah, ahn-a-stay-zhah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of anastasia is "resurrection". the word "anastasis". russian feminine form of the greek male name anastasius. popular in eastern europe, in honor of a quarter century of saints, martyrs in sirmium, in the center of dalmatia. of time in england in the middle ages, and as late as in the 17th century. the name of one of the daughters of nicholas ii, the last tsar of russia, supposedly survived the massacre of the royal family, and a movie based on this story (1956). the actress nastassja kinski.,resurrection
- Sebastianof sebastos,people of the ancient city, sebastian,sebastian as a young man by the name is pronounced se-bass-tian. it is of greek origin, and the importance of sebastian is "worshipped". the original form of this name is known to those of a particular city or region of asia minor, whose greek name was taken from the latin imperial title of "augustus". saint sebastian, who probably was a native of this place, was a third of a century martyred, the captain, became the patron saint of soldiers. shakespeare gave him the name, the twin brother of viola in "twelfth night". the british, who since the 1940s, can be affected by a character in evelyn waugh ' s popular, "brideshead revisited". track celebrities, and sebastian coe.,venerable
- Lydialydia,lydia, as a girl's name is pronounced led-ee-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of lydia is "from lydia". of ludia. name: lydia was an area of asia known for its two kingdoms of the kings midas and croesus. biblical: a christian woman called a "seller of purple" is described as a woman in business, it is likely that the rich. kochbuchautorin lydie marshall.,the women of lydia
- Teresaharvester,teresa how to a girl's name is pronounced ter-ree-vi ter-ray-vi. it is of greek origin, and the importance of teresa in the "end of summer". variant popular of teresa. the first carrier could were of the greek island of therasia. the popularity of the two saints, teresa of avila and thérèse of lisieux, which has resulted in the emergence of many variants. mother teresa founded an order of nuns, the missionaries of charity", their sisters, helping the people in need around the world. his work earned him the title of "the saint of the gutter", and in 1979, the peace nobel prize. see also tracy. the actress teresa wright; basketball player teresa weatherspoon.,until the harvest
- AasiaOne who tends to the weak and heals, Hopeful, Person is very hopeful and the name refers to largest continent of the Earth
- Xiathe name xia is a girl's name of chinese origin. this name of the first recorded dynasty of ancient china is simple and short enough for a possible asian-american alternative to mia and tia. british, filipino child star xia force has to reinforce the name of the philippines.
- Anaana, a girl's name is pronounced ahn-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ana is "favors of grace." spanish variant of anne. ana is often in the mix of names like analee and anarosa. also the form of anastasia. also the shape of anna.,god was in me,grace,mercy, mercy,
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name