- Name :artemis
- Meaning :artemis as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, less than the boys of their name artemis) is very ar-te-miss. it is of greek origin. mythology: the name of the greek goddess of the moon, of hunting and of chastity, which corresponds to the roman diana. the other two goddesses virgins were hestia, goddess of the home, and athena, the goddess of wisdom. name of the granddaughter of lady diana cooper, perhaps as a tribute to the grandmother. the variant of artemisia is the name of a shrub is common in the united states. it is also the name of the colors in 17th-century painter italian artemisia gentileschi.,butcher
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For artemis
- Zeusthe king of the gods,zeus as a boy's name is of greek origin, and the importance of zeus is living. the name of the chief of the gods and father of the gods and goddesses, such as athena, ares, apollo and artemis.
- ArtieCeltic - Stone, Bear; Greek - Follower of Artemis; A variant of name Arthur, Celtic - Stone, Bear, Greek - Follower of Artemis, A variant of name Arthur
- Vestaborn near a fireplace,pure,vesta how to a girl's name is of latin origin. the name of the roman goddess of the home, and one of the three virgin goddesses of antiquity, the greeks known as hestia. the others were athena and artemis. vesta ' s altar was tend to be six guardians of his holy fire, the so-called vestal virgins, and it was an honor for a roman family, to have a daughter, beneath them. more common in the late 19th and early 20th of january of the century. also nickname of silvestra.
- Letothe name leto is a girl name . leto is the titaness of motherhood (there's a title!) and, in the case of zeus, mother of the twin olympians artemis and apollo. simple, elegant, and unique leto is a mythological name for girls, we hope to hear a lot more.
- Partheniathe chaste, virgin,virgin, virgin,parthenia as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of parthenia is "the girl". the parthenon in athens, greece, was named after one of the aspects of the divinity, the patron saint of the city, athena parthenos, or "athena the virgin". athena was one of the three virgin goddesses of ancient greek mythology, the other two artemis, goddess of the moon, and hestia, goddess of the home.
- ArtemioComplete and perfect; one who is a gift of Artemis, Complete and perfect, one who is a gift of Artemis
- Iphigeniaborn strong,born to be strong, how as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of the iphigenia is a victim". greek mythology: the daughter of agamemnon. his father sacrificed his advantage to win in the trojan war, although in most versions of the story, is saved from artemis. there are pieces, inspired by this history.,the royal birth
- Arethusaarethusa, as a girl's name is of greek origin. greek mythology: arethusa was a nymph pursued by a river god, who changed artemis to a current, in order to avoid a fate worse than death. also the way of aretha.,the waterer
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name