- Name :Arla
- Meaning :Pledge, Oath, Variant of Carlene and Charlene, Eagle, Germanic - Man, Freeman, Greek - Maiden, Virgin, A diminutive of Arlene
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Arla
- Carlacarla how to a girl's name is pronounced kar-lah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of carla is "free man". feminine of carl and short form of caroline. a european-sounding version of the many names of charles. a lot of favors, in the name of mixtures with different endings. see also carol, and chat. also the form of charlotte.,feminine form of charles,free man
- Stephaniecrown,garland, wreath,stephanie how to a girl's name is pronounced with steff-a-nee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of stephanie is "crown, the crown". female stephen. the name of the first christian martyr, was one of the popular names of the beginning of the christian era. the way french stephanie became popular in the early 20th century. tennis celebrity steffi graff; actresses stephanie powers, stephanie zimbalist; poet stevie smith.,woman with crown
- Lainedweller in a lane,laine as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name laine) is very the online. it is of english origin, and the importance of laine is "the way, to the side of the road". variant of the surname lane, or a shortened form of a name like marlaine and melanie. also the shape of elaine.
- Stephencrown, garland, the reward,the crown, the crown,the man with a crown,stephen w how to a girl's name is pronounced stee-ven, stef-en. it is of greek origin, and the importance of stephen is "crown, the crown". of stephanos. biblical: stephen was the first christian martyr. together until the end of the 18th century. the actor stephen colin, steve martin, steve mcqueen, steve buscemi; songwriter stephen foster; physicist stephen hawking; author stephen king; filmmaker steven spielberg; musician stevie wonder; at the end of the computer entrepreneur steve jobs; film director stephen daldry.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name