- Name :arely
- Meaning :lion of god
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For arely
- Juliacame from jupiter; hair soft and youth,julia how to a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ah, zhoo-lee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of julia is "youthful; jupiter 's child". female july. among the early christians, but rarely in the middle ages. chef julia child; the opera house, celebrities, julia migenes; actresses julia ormond, julia roberts, julia louis-dreyfus, julia stiles.,soft hair,teen, flexible
- Kylekyle as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name kyle) is very kyl. is gaelic origin, and the meaning of kyle "thin and straight". place name, refers to a narrow body of water between two land masses, or in a peninsula or point. the actor kyle maclachlan.,kyle as a girl, the name is used (also, more in general, as a young man by the name of kyle) is from scotland and origin irish, straight". of caol". name: kyle of lochalsh, which leads to the isle of skye. also the form of kelila.,living near a narrow channel,a narrow tongue of land,strait, strait, channel,narrow, narrow, barely
- Judahjudah as a girl's name is pronounced joo-dah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of judah "praised". biblical: judah was the fourth of jacob, one of 12 children. judas, the greek form of judah, is very rarely used, as the infamy of judas iscariot. also the shape of the yehudi.,to commend,to praise
- Elikaithe name elikai is a name of children . a well established (though rarely) hawaiian name linked to the fashion, name: elias and kai.
- GieGie is a male name of Australian origin. Rarely used as a first name, but a common surname., Gie is a male name of Australian origin. Rarely used as a first name, but a common surname.
- Ramsaylow country,ramsay as a boy's name (also as a girl's name ramsay), is very ram-zee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ramsay is "garlic island". possibly, "raven island" or "ram island", or (old norse) "a fort on the island." place name, originally a common surname in scotland. english statesman ramsay mcdonald, the american attorney-general ramsey clark.,ramsay, as a girl's name (also known as boy's name ramsay), is the old english origin, and the meaning of ramsay is "raven island; ram island". place name, was originally a common surname in scotland, and rarely used as a name for a child.,raven ' s island
- Marianomariano, as a young man by the name is pronounced mahr-ee-ahn-oh. it is of spanish and latin origin, and the importance of mariano is "male". it is also possible that on mars; a variant male of marie. marion, the english form (marian for girls), was the name of john wayne, but rarely used, for the american kids of today. baseball player mariano duncan, mariano rivera.,mars, the god of war (man, male); or the male version of marian (mary + anne),belicoso
- Obsidianthe name obsidian is a name of children . this is rarely used, young's name is one of the few gemstones name for a child. the obsidian is actually a type of volcanic glass that forms when lava cools very quickly. this ultra-cool name, might be a spark of love of volcanoes and the geology as a small child.
- Asaelasahel as a boy's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of asahel is "god has created". biblical name. rarely.,god has created
- Variniathe name varinia is a maiden name of latin origin. an ancient roman name rarely heard in the modern era, despite their varina appears in families with slavic.
- Leontelthe name of leontel is a name of children . the etymology of leontel, it is clear, but could be seen as a variation of lionel. rarely used in all parts, even if it is not more than the french connections than anything else. during the nickname of lion may seem a little old-fashioned, leo is out of fashion.
- Linkolnthe name linkoln is a name of children . many unique babysitting namesare in fact, respellings much more popular baby names, and rarely improve on the original.
- Arkethe name arke is a girl name . arke was the twin sister of the greek rainbow goddess iris. arke is often associated with the rarely seen, trouble in the second rainbow. had iridiscent ala, zeus finally adopted, after having betrayed the gods of olympus. arke you can also write, maple, but taking into account the unfortunate mispronounciation of the 'c' spelling, which could lead to, we recommend that you stick with this rating.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name