- Name :arden
- Meaning :arden as a boy's name (also used regularly more than girls name arden), is very ard-is. it is of latin origin, and the importance of arden is "great forest". possibly, "bright, enthusiastic". last name of shakespeare ' s the mother, and also the name of the beautiful magical forest in shakespeare's "what they like the best.,arden as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name arden), is very ar-the. it is of latin origin, and the importance of arden is "great forest". literary: the forest of arden in shakespeare's "as you like it," it was magical, beautiful place. the most famous in the modern era, as the surnames of cosmetics queen elizabeth arden and actress eve arden.,from the eagle valley high, the increase of
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For arden
- Vincentconquest,conquerors, win,defeat,victory at the vicente as a young man by the name is pronounced vin-sent. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of vincent dominant. of vincentius. the name ultimately derives from latin vincere, which means to conquer. steadily since the early christian days. saint vincent de paul, a 17th-century priests, created with the purpose of the missionary brothers. the saint vincent de paul society, an international non-profit organization, was founded in his honor, the 19. painter vincent van gogh, director vincente minnelli; actor vincent gardenia, vince vaughn, vin diesel, vincent d'onofrio, vinnie jones; football coach vince lombardi; basketball player vince carter.
- Edeneden as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of the girl eden) is pronounced ' n ' eed. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of eden is "place of joy". biblical: the garden of eden (hebrew êden) is the paradise, which is the home of adam and eve. can also be used as a variant of edan, or as a transferred surname, derived from the specified name edun or edon old english origin, of êad means "wealth" and hûn meaning "bear cub". some of the first uses of the name may be a variant of aidan. english statesman sir anthony eden.,eden as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name eden), is pronounced ' n ' eed. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of eden is "place of joy". it is also sometimes used as a pet form of edith. biblically: the name of god in the garden, the paradise of adam and eve.,the paradise,the place of joy,instead of joy, the joy
- JinanGarden of paradise, have smooth ideas, well structured and versatile in nature. They keep on discovering new things and have no limits in their life.
- AakanshaWish, Desire, Dream, the name is another spelling of aakaanksha means the eagerness or inordinate desire for someone or thing, an object of ardent desire
- GulshanIts feminine version means Rose Garden, while its masculine version means Flower garden. It is a variation of the name Golshan, a name of Persian origins.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name