- Name :arce
- Meaning :the name aria is a girl name . maple was the twin sister of the greek rainbow goddess iris. aria is often associated with the rarely seen, trouble in the second rainbow. had iridiscent ala, zeus finally adopted, after having betrayed the gods of olympus. the character is good, but aria is probably poorly pronounced english on very little useful way. if you feel like these names you propose to go with the alternative spelling arke.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For arce
- Celinacelina as a girl's name is pronounced seh-leen-ah. it is latin and greek origin, and the importance of celina is "the sky, the moon." variant of celia or selena. also, possibly, the french name marceline. mythology: one of the seven daughters of atlas, who have become, by zeus into stars of the pleiades to the constellation. celine is the french version of celeste, has been made famous by the singer celine dion. also the form of selina.,the sky,the goddess of the moon", "heavenly", "heavenly young warrior, represented, around mars
- Marcellusmarcellus as a name of children is very mar-sel-us. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of marcellus is "dedicated to mars". diminutive of marcus. the name of many saints of the last days. also the shape of marcel.,promised, mars,young warrior
- Marcelgod of war; manly, virile,little warrior,marcel as a name of children is very sea-sale. it is of french and latin, and the importance of marcel is the "little warrior". variant of marcellus, marcus. the origin of this name is mars, the roman god of war. french mime marcel marceau, the combination of the two variants of this name. author marcel proust; football player marcellus wiley.,promised, mars,young warrior
- MarcellineLatin - Dedicated to Mars, Warlike, Female Version of Marc, A variant of the name Marcella
- Darceldarcel as a boy's name (also as girl's name darcel), is pronounced to give, to sell. it is of french origin, and the importance of darcel is "dark". variant of the surname of darcy or d ' arcy.
- MarcellinMarcellin is a form of Marc and means from Marcus or refers to the Roman god of war., Marcellin is a form of Marc and means from Marcus or refers to the Roman god of war.
- Marcellamarcella how to a girl's name is pronounced mar-sell-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of marcella is "dedicated to mars". feminine of marcellus; variant of marcia. mythology: mars, the roman god of fertility, the spring and the calendar of the month of march was named, became identified with the greek god ares, god of war. saint marcella (fourth century) was a woman grown, the capacity for which it was murdered during the sack of rome. see also maricela.,warrior,young warrior, represented, around mars
- Marciamarcia how to a girl's name is pronounced mar-shah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of marcia is "dedicated to mars". feminine of marcus. mars was the roman god of war, the greeks, known as ares. used in imperial rome, and revived in the early 19th century. see also marcella. actress marsha mason.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- Garcellethe name garcelle is a girl name . sounds like a true french name, but it is an invention, of the well-known actress garcelle beauvais.
- Marlonlittle blackbird,little belicoso that marlon, as a boy's name (also less often than the girls of name marlon) is very sea-lon. it is of english origin. it is possible (alt-french) "little hawk", or a variant of merlin or marcellus. the modern use is inspired by actor marlon brando.,clear
- MarcellinoMaori is the Maori of Mark and means from Marcus., Maori is the Maori of Mark and means from Marcus.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name