- Name :Apple
- Meaning :Name of a fruit
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Apple
- BelaSacred wood apple tree, Time, Creeper, A vine, The Jasmine creeper, Time, one who lives inside heart
- Kaifrom the sea,kai as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name kai) is very kye. is of welsh, scandinavian and greek origin, and the importance of kai is "keeper of the key; the earth". variant of kay. it is also possible (south africa) "beautiful". kai is also a pineapple name means "the sea". the shape of the cai.,kai as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, as boys' name of kai) is very kye. is the hawaiian origin, and the meaning of kai, "the sea". see also kay.,sea, sea,sea
- BelEarth, Muse, Water, Wind, Refreshment, An Apsara or celestial nymph, Another name for Saraswati, Sacred wood apple tree
- Avalonapple island,apple tree island,avalon, as a girl's name is pronounced av-a-lahn. it is of celtic origin, and the importance of avalon, the island of apples". mythology celtic: avalon is an island paradise. in arthurian legend, is the island where king arthur took refuge after his final defeat, and where he of new.,island of the apples
- Ladonladon as a girl's name is of greek origin. mythology: god, the river ladon, in arcadia, greece. he was a hundred-headed dragon, similar to the hydra, and the keeper of the golden apples of the immortality of the herperides.
- Figthe name of the fig is a girl name . fig was the unlikely name of a beautiful character from curtis sittenfeld the man of my dreams. best bet: plum, quince, or even apple. still, you can see fig is a unusual nickname for a more formal f-name start-of-frances, fiona.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name