- Name :Anya
- Meaning :Inexhaustible, Limitless, resurrection, Nightless, the one who is bright and shining
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :5
- Syllables :2.5
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Anya
- VanyaHindu female deity of forests, Van ki Devi, Gods gift, God is gracious, Gracious, a woman who is graceful to God for everything.
- LavyanshAnsh part of Love, Handsome, Beautiful, Appealing, Attractive, Good Looking, A derivative from Lavanya which means beauty
- AshwathThis is the tree where Buddha did meditate and gained lot of knowledge ... so it can also be considered as tree of knowledge, Banyan tree, Tree of Knowledge, Tree where Buddha medidated and Gained knowledge
- VaanyaHindu female deity of forests, Van ki Devi, Gods gift, God is gracious, Name of the Hindu deity of forests.
- GaurangFair complexioned, Another name for Vishnu, Krishna and Shiva, Fair Complexioned, Lord Chaitanya who is an avatar of Lord Krishna with fair skin, one with white and shining body
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name