- Name :Anjali
- Meaning :Homage, Offring with both hands, One who joins both hands together in prayer, Respectful, Offering with devotion to God, A mode of worship by joining hands
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :2
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Anjali
- PranjaliSelf-respecting, Respectful, Honest & soft, Simple, Namaste Mudra (gesture) Honest, Respectful
- GeetanjaliCollection of pomes in song, Tagores poems which got nobel prize, An offering of songs, Devotional offering of musical praise, One who sings spiritual songs as submission to the God.
- Gitanjaligitanjali as a girl name has its origin in the sanskrit language, and the importance of gitanjali is "the song of the offerings, the prayer." also the title of a collection of poems of rabindranath tagore.
- GeethanjaliCollection of pomes in song, Tagores poems which got nobel prize, An offering of songs, Devotional offering of musical praise
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name