- Name :Anita
- Meaning :Who takes pleasure in new joys, Grace, Simple, Artless, Leader, Hebrew - God was gracious, God has shown favor, Pure, Chaste, Grace, It is a variation of Anna,
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :9
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Anita
- Juanitait means God precious gift and God has been Gracious. They bring people together and give proper time to their friends. Their joy have no bounds.
- PranitaPromoted, Led, Created, Grown, Holy water, A cup used in rituals, One who is presented to others
- Vanessabutterfly, mystical,clear,vanessa how to a girl's name is pronounced va-ness-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of vanessa is butterfly. the name of a genus of butterflies, which are the red admiral and the painted lady. it is also an early 18th-century literary name of english origin created by jonathan swift in gulliver's travels as a nickname for esther vanhomrigh, based on the first syllable of his surname, and, perhaps, the latin, the verb eat what is be. jenessa, vanita and vannaleigh are compound shapes. see also the veneto region. the actresses vanessa redgrave, vanessa williams, the celebrity vanna white.
- BernitaBernita (Bear, or brave) has been said to be a blend of Bernice and Juanita, means "harbinger (messenger) of victory"
- Loreleiseductive enchantress,seductress, temptress,lorelei as a girl's name is pronounced lor-a-lye. it is of german origin. name: a rocky cliff on the rhine river, dangerous to boat passage, is poetry personified as the loreley, in his song lures men to destruction. the name has an aura of risk charm. the writer anita loos that, if you create blonde bombshell lorelei lee, in her novel "gentlemen prefer blondes". also marilyn monroe added to the image with their interpretation of lorelei in the film, 1953.,whisper of the skirt, on the lookout for rock,woman of fascination of the rock
- AnnyaHebrew - God was gracious, God has shown favor, Pure, Chaste, Grace, Blossom, A variant of Anita
- AmaruA humanitarian with an intense emotional power who possess strength and immortal love, A humanitarian with an intense emotional power who possess strength and immortal love
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name