- Name :Andrine
- Meaning :Female form of Andreas, a defender of men
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Andrine
- AlexandrineOld Greek -Protector of Mankind, Defender of Men, Helper and Defender of Mankind, Feminine form of Alexander
- Sandradefender of humanity,the defense of men,is the protector of mankind,sandra how to a girl's name is pronounced san-drah, sahn-drah. it is of english origin. abbreviation of alexandra (greek) "man is to defend" via alessandra (in italian). the comedian sandra bernhard; actresses sandrine bonnaire, sondra locke, sandra dee, sandra bullock; supreme court justice, sandra day o ' connor. also the form of cassandra.
- Sandrinethe name sandrine is a maiden name, of french origin. demanding french election. toxic or petrochemical industry.
- Cendrinecendrine as a girl's name is of french origin, and the importance of cendrine is "little ashes". abbreviation of cendrillon, the name french of cinderella. also phonetic respelling of sandrine, which is derived from alexandra.,little ash
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name