- Name :Amanda
- Meaning :The one who is made for love and respect who are active and bright
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Amanda
- Mandyadorable,mandy as a girl' name, which is pronounced, man-dee. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of mandy is "adorable". pet form of amanda. singer mandy moore. also the shape of melinda.,who deserves the love
- BhamandalBhamandal is the name of Seeta's brother mentioned only in Jain Ramayan., Bhamandal is the name of Seeta's brother mentioned only in Jain Ramayan.
- Ifemeluthe name of ifemelu is a girl name . the name of the protagonist in chimamanda ngozi adichie's 2013 novel americanah.
- DevamandanaGladdening the God; One whose deeds will please the God, Gladdening the God, One whose deeds will please the God
- Amalisathe name amalisa is a girl name . amalisa is a't smoosh out of the prefix of amabel and amanda, which means adorable, and lisa, a diminutive of elizabeth, that for a long time used. in some aspects, is an improvement on their behalf -- root fresh and more pronounced than that of amanda and lisa and easy to understand amabel, which is often confused with annabel. although amalisa can be similar to be confused with annalisa, inevitably, to be a problem.
- Mandolinethe mandolin as a girl's name. name of a strings of a lute, an instrument. the name sounds like a mix of amanda lynn.
- Mandaadorable,commands how to a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of commands is "adorable". abbreviation of amanda.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name