- Name :alya
- Meaning :alya as a girl's name is of arabic origin, and the importance of alya is "sublime". also nickname of alla.,from the sky,sky,sky, hochwohlgeborenen, sublime
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For alya
- AhalyaRishi gautama’s wife, Woman rescued by Lord Rama, Night, Pleasant, First woman created by Brahma (Wife of sage Gautama, who was turned into a stone and later became free from curse by the touch of Rama), Name of beautiful wife of Sage Gautam Mahirshi
- Nataliebirthday of christ,the birthday of the lord,the day of christmas,natalie, a girl's name is pronounced nat-a-lee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of natalie is "birthday". refers to the birth of christ, or christmas. form french of natalya. he was a fourth century saint natalia. the "h" is silent in french in the way, nathalie; some american variants (as nathalee) are spelled out phonetically, to keep the "h" sound. actresses natalie wood, natalie portman; singer natalie cole.
- KalyaniAuspicious, Excellent, Fortune, Welfare, A sacred cow, Another name for Paarvati welfare, The name means Auspicious
- Natalyaplane, christmas day,birthday, christmas,natalya, as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of natalia is "birthday". the russian name natalia, which comes from the latin "natälis" in the sense of "birthday", especially christ's birthday (see also noel). natalia is the name of the fourth centenary of the holy christian. also the form of natalie.
- GautamLord Buddha, Remover of darkness, Full of life, One of the seven rishis, One who enlightens (Sage/Rishi who cursed her wife Ahalya to be a stone for her immoral conduct), Lord Buddha, The Name of the Buddha
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name