- Name :Alisa
- Meaning :Rational, balanced, coherent
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Alisa
- AlisabethTruth, Devoted to God, A variant form of the name Elizabeth which means God is satisfaction
- Talisatalisa as a girl's name is of spanish origin and the importance of talisa with the "of noble birth". can also be used as a combination of talia and lisa. also the shape of the ta-.
- AlisanneGermanic - Of the noble kind, Noble, Honorable, Hebrew - Ornament, A variant of Alice, A variant of Alison
- AllissaDerived from the Alyssum flower. Allissa a(l)-lissa, all(is)-sa is a variant of Alice (Old German), Alisa (Hebrew), Alyssa (Greek) and Elissa (Greek), and the meaning of Allissa is "noble, exalted, great happiness, rational, from the blessed isles".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name