- Name :Alie
- Meaning :Honorable, Kind, Humble
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Alie
- AshvinA cavalier, A Hindu month, Medical God, One who owns horses, The name of the group of divine physicians, Sanskrit - Light, The first star in Evening Sky, Name of the divine twins, Considered to be Lord of Vision
- Nataliebirthday of christ,the birthday of the lord,the day of christmas,natalie, a girl's name is pronounced nat-a-lee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of natalie is "birthday". refers to the birth of christ, or christmas. form french of natalya. he was a fourth century saint natalia. the "h" is silent in french in the way, nathalie; some american variants (as nathalee) are spelled out phonetically, to keep the "h" sound. actresses natalie wood, natalie portman; singer natalie cole.
- Tashabirthday of christ,tasha how to a girl's name is pronounced tah-sha. it is of russian origin and the importance of tasha is "birthday". abbreviation of natasha. author tasha tudor. also the form of natalie.
- TaliesinMeans shining brow; Name of the 6th century poet and bard which later on portrayed as a companion of king arthur, Means shining brow, Name of the 6th century poet and bard which later on portrayed as a companion of king arthur
- Mauricea dark-skinned person,a swamp, a dark, black, came,dark-skinned,dark-skinned,maurice how to a girl's name is pronounced maw-reese. it is of latin origin, and the importance of maurice is "dark-skinned, moorish". it is also a anglisierte form of muirgheas (irish, gaelic) "sailor" and, finally, a derivation of the phoenician term "mauharim", that is to say, "ostler". roman called introduced into britain by the normans, and is often used in the 17. saint maurus (sixth century) was a french writer, a saint. see also merrick. the actor maurice chevalier; writer, maurice sendak; composer maurice ravel.
- AsvinA cavalier, A Hindu month, Medical God, Derived from Sanskrit word Ashvin means Cavalier, possessor of Horses, First Star in Sky, Light
- Natalyaplane, christmas day,birthday, christmas,natalya, as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of natalia is "birthday". the russian name natalia, which comes from the latin "natälis" in the sense of "birthday", especially christ's birthday (see also noel). natalia is the name of the fourth centenary of the holy christian. also the form of natalie.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name