- Name :Alexandra
- Meaning :Shelter provider Of Mankind
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Alexandra
- Andreaandrea as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name is andrea) is very ahn-free-ah, a dree-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of andrea is "man, male". the word "andreia" or feminine form of andrew or andreas, much preferred to the mixture of variants. also as a nickname for alexandra. the name was not used in the middle ages, but since the 17th century. century. actresses andie macdowell, andrea mcardle.,bold,masculine,strong, and manly
- Sandradefender of humanity,the defense of men,is the protector of mankind,sandra how to a girl's name is pronounced san-drah, sahn-drah. it is of english origin. abbreviation of alexandra (greek) "man is to defend" via alessandra (in italian). the comedian sandra bernhard; actresses sandrine bonnaire, sondra locke, sandra dee, sandra bullock; supreme court justice, sandra day o ' connor. also the form of cassandra.
- Tiggythe name tiggy is a girl name . an energetic nick name from time to time in england, especially in the telegraph-reading circles. it is traditional for the abbreviation of "antigone", but today, that is so often given as an independent name. a remarkable institution is the former nanny to the princes william and harry, tiggy legge-bourke, who was, in fact, alexandra was born.
- AndaSpanish - Going, Gothic - Peace through bravery, Bold Protector, Bold Journey, A variant of Alexandra
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name