- Name :Alexa
- Meaning :Guardian Of Mankind
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Alexa
- Alexanderalejandro as a boy's name (also less often than the girls of name alexander) is pronounced al-ek-zan-the. it is of greek origin, and the importance of alexander, is the man and his defender, warrior". the latin form of the greek name alexandros. the name was probably coined originally as a title of the goddess hera, wife of zeus. alexander the great (356-323 bc) conquered and ruled the greater part of the known world before his death at the age of 33. the story describes him as a man of high physical courage, impulsive energy, and the fire of the imagination. it was a real name in scotland. see also lexer. the english poet alexander pope; american statesman alexander hamilton; actors sir alec guinness, alec baldwin; american secretary of state alexander haig; soviet writer and dissident alexander solzhenitsyn; writer alexandre dumas.,defender of man,defender of men, warriors,defenders of the people,the defence of the men
- Camelliathe camellia as a girl's name is pronounced ka-meel-yah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of camelia is "helper to the priest". the importance of this ancient roman city, last name, probably their origin in pre-roman italy, it is not safe. the camellia flower is in honor of the botanist and missionary george joseph camel, and is often associated with the name camille, although of roots different. alexandre dumas' famous 19ten century play "la dame aux camélias" in the united states is known as "camille." see also kamelia. also the shape of the stretcher.,plant, flower,flower camel
- Alastairalastair as a boy's name (also as girl's name alastair), is of scottish and greek origin, and the importance of alastair is "man' s defend." scottish variant of alistair, alexander. the majority of the varieties are different phonetics of the spellings of his name. tv commentator alistair cooke; actor alistair sim.,alastair like a girl " - a name (also as a young man by the name of alastair), is of scottish and greek origin, and the importance of alastair is "man' s defend." scottish variant of alexander.,defender of man,the defence of the men
- Andreaandrea as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name is andrea) is very ahn-free-ah, a dree-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of andrea is "man, male". the word "andreia" or feminine form of andrew or andreas, much preferred to the mixture of variants. also as a nickname for alexandra. the name was not used in the middle ages, but since the 17th century. century. actresses andie macdowell, andrea mcardle.,bold,masculine,strong, and manly
- AlexandroOld Greek - Defender of Men; A variant of name Alexander, Old Greek - Defender of Men, A variant of name Alexander
- Grahamthe gray of the house,graham as a young man by the name is pronounced gray-em. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of graham is "gravel homestead." scottish and the name of a clan of grantham. in the domesday book, it seems like graham, from old english grand hâm. author graham greene; the inventor alexander graham bell.,gravel homestead,gritty homestead
- Skandarthe name skandar is a name of children . skandar is an abbreviated form of iskandar, the arabic form of alexander. it is the most trusted, as the name of skandar keynes, the actor who played edmund pevensie in the chronicles of narnia. skandar is a descendant of charles darwin.
- Alistairalistair as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of alistair is "man' s defend." scottish spelling of alasdair, the gaelic form of alexander, which for a long time popular in scotland, have been borne by three medieval kings of the earth. aly is the mascot of the way. tv commentator alistair cooke; actor alistair sim.,defender of humanity,the advocate of the people,the defence of the men
- AlekseiOld Greek - Defender of Men; Defender; A variant of name Alexander, Old Greek - Defender of Men, Defender, A variant of name Alexander
- Taisiyataisiya as a girl's name is of russian origin. the greek name thais (see the thai), the name of a clever and witty of a courtesan (fourth century a. c.), who traveled with alexander the great.
- Sanderthe defenders of the men,sander as a young man, name of german and greek origin, and the importance of sander is "the person to defend." variant of alexander. the name that will display in europe.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name