- Name :Alexa
- Meaning :Guardian Of Mankind
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Alexa
- Alexanderalejandro as a boy's name (also less often than the girls of name alexander) is pronounced al-ek-zan-the. it is of greek origin, and the importance of alexander, is the man and his defender, warrior". the latin form of the greek name alexandros. the name was probably coined originally as a title of the goddess hera, wife of zeus. alexander the great (356-323 bc) conquered and ruled the greater part of the known world before his death at the age of 33. the story describes him as a man of high physical courage, impulsive energy, and the fire of the imagination. it was a real name in scotland. see also lexer. the english poet alexander pope; american statesman alexander hamilton; actors sir alec guinness, alec baldwin; american secretary of state alexander haig; soviet writer and dissident alexander solzhenitsyn; writer alexandre dumas.,defender of man,defender of men, warriors,defenders of the people,the defence of the men
- Alastairalastair as a boy's name (also as girl's name alastair), is of scottish and greek origin, and the importance of alastair is "man' s defend." scottish variant of alistair, alexander. the majority of the varieties are different phonetics of the spellings of his name. tv commentator alistair cooke; actor alistair sim.,alastair like a girl " - a name (also as a young man by the name of alastair), is of scottish and greek origin, and the importance of alastair is "man' s defend." scottish variant of alexander.,defender of man,the defence of the men
- AlexandroOld Greek - Defender of Men; A variant of name Alexander, Old Greek - Defender of Men, A variant of name Alexander
- AlekseiOld Greek - Defender of Men; Defender; A variant of name Alexander, Old Greek - Defender of Men, Defender, A variant of name Alexander
- Camelliathe camellia as a girl's name is pronounced ka-meel-yah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of camelia is "helper to the priest". the importance of this ancient roman city, last name, probably their origin in pre-roman italy, it is not safe. the camellia flower is in honor of the botanist and missionary george joseph camel, and is often associated with the name camille, although of roots different. alexandre dumas' famous 19ten century play "la dame aux camélias" in the united states is known as "camille." see also kamelia. also the shape of the stretcher.,plant, flower,flower camel
- Andreaandrea as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name is andrea) is very ahn-free-ah, a dree-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of andrea is "man, male". the word "andreia" or feminine form of andrew or andreas, much preferred to the mixture of variants. also as a nickname for alexandra. the name was not used in the middle ages, but since the 17th century. century. actresses andie macdowell, andrea mcardle.,bold,masculine,strong, and manly
- Aramisaramis, as a name of children pronounced air-a-miss. in fiction, the famous swordsman from alexandre dumas "the three musketeers", known for their ambition and aspirations, religious.,of aramits, france
- Xanderdefender of man,defender of men, warriors,defenders of the people,the defence, the men,xander as a girl's name is pronounced zan-the. it is of greek origin, and the importance of xander is man' s defend. abbreviation of alexander. also the shape of the sander.
- Taisiyataisiya as a girl's name is of russian origin. the greek name thais (see the thai), the name of a clever and witty of a courtesan (fourth century a. c.), who traveled with alexander the great.
- AleksandrOld Greek - Defender of Men; A variant of name Alexander, Old Greek - Defender of Men, A variant of name Alexander
- Sanderthe defenders of the men,sander as a young man, name of german and greek origin, and the importance of sander is "the person to defend." variant of alexander. the name that will display in europe.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name